Monday, August 7, 2017

Life Continues

Hey everyone! Life is good in Honduras! I am enjoying my new area and continuing to learn lots. This week was a verry good week! We were able to find a lot of new people to teach, and are very busy with all the many investigadors we have. 

On thursday we had divisions with the AP´s, and that was pretty cool. Other then that there isn´t a whole lot new. The work just keeps going forward! My Companion is super awesome, and we are getting along great! It is super hot here in Puerto, and I am adjusting. The cool thing is in our room in our house we have air condicioning, but in the middle of the night leaving our room is like stepping into a sauna.

I love this work and am so thankful for this gospel! I am so thankful for Jesus Christ! What a blessing it is for each of us to have the oppurtunity to repent, to pregress, and to build a spiritual house brick by brick! I know that Christ lives! I know he loves me, and each of us! This is his church! 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: