Monday, June 25, 2018

The Time Is Far Spent; there is little remaining

Helo everyone! I can´t believe time as gone by so fast! I can´t believe that my time has now come to an end... I have grown and learned so much. I know that God lives and now understand who I am, why I´m here, and I know who I want to become. I am and will be eternally grateful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who gave everything for me. I know that by his grace and atoning sacrifice I might be reconciled with my Father in Heaven. 

It has been such a great blessing to teach these truths and see how the Holy Spirit has tough those whom I have grown to love so much, and then see them chose to change thier lives and find such great Joy in doing so. I have seen so many great examples of faith, hope, and these examples will forever stay in my heart. I love Honduras! I love these special people, and will miss them all so very much! I will never forget the friendships I have gained and the love changing experiences I have lived. This work is so real! I testify with all my might the God lives! That Jesus Christ is his son who came to this earth and payed the price that we all might one day rise as resurrected and imortal beings and that we might repent and change. I also testify that these truths have been restored through a modern day prophet and God is preparing the word for the second coming of his only begotten son! Let us listen to this call! Let us repent and fallow the voice of his servants! 

"The time is far spent; there is little remaining
To publish glad tidings by sea and by land.
Then hasten, ye heralds; go forward proclaiming:
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven's at hand," (The Time Is Far Spent, 266)
 
I love you all! I look forward to seeing you all soon! 

--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: