Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Primer Semana y Primer Transfer

Hola everybody! I am doing awesome! I love being a missionary. Honestly it is the best thing in the world. I am so happy! I have never fetlt the Espiritu Santo (Holy Ghost) so strong! It is amazing. 

As for Guatamala CCM (MTC), it`s good, but I don`t feel a whole lot different. We hardly ever get to go outside, which is hard. But we are super busy. I just feel like I`m at a summer camp of some sort right now, but I`m sure that will change. 

My daily schedule is basically;

Wake UP
Play sports
Get ready for day
Eat 
Study and learn
Eat 
Study and Learn
Eat 
Study and Learn
Snack
Meatings
Go to bed.

As boring as it sounds it`s incredible! I am exousted, but I`m so happy, and I know this is where I need to be and I know this is where God wants me to be. I am here to submit my will to the Lords and Sacrafice everything for him and the people he loves and the people I am going to love!

When I first got here I was put into a trio with Elder Hancock and Elder Wood! Throughout the first week I came to really love them and love the people in my district. In my district we had Elder Meis who is so funny! (Mostly because he is one of those people who have such a strange personality that just makes you laugh). But with that said he works super hard. Elder pututou who is signed as a linebacker for the University of Utah. Elder Reeve. He is such a super sincere nice guy. Elder Maynez, who was my travel companion and carries such a strong spirit and has a strong testimony. Elder Jensen, who is also a super nice hardworking guy. Elder Olsen who works harder then anyone I`ve ever met. And then we have to Hermana`s (Sisters) Hermana Grifis and Hermana Harris. They work really hard on there Espanol and it seems like they almost never speak english even though Espanol is so hard. I love my District Santiago, yet yesterday I was told I would have a new companion and a new Distric. So today I move to District Pablo. I was pretty sad at first, but I know everything happens for a reason.

I know the church is True! I know that God loves each and every one of us!

PS. I can`t send pictures while I am here at the CCM... Sorry

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Honduras San Pedro Sula West Mission
Guatemala Missionary Training Center
Bulevar Vista Hermosa 23-71
Vista Hermosa I, Zona 15
01015 Guatemala City
Guatemala 

No comments: