Tuesday, July 26, 2016

2nd Semana in the Field!

Wow, I can not believe I have been out here for 2 weeks! It`s seems like just yesterday that I was dropped of at the air port. It`s crazy to me that it has still gone so fast even though sometimes days seem so long. The days are still the same here in the CCM, we learn all day. I go to sleep every night feeling like my head is going to explode, yet the wierdest part is it`s apsolutely amazing! I love it! Español is quite a ride. I would explain it a lot like the white roller coaster. Ups and downs the whole time :) But it`s good! It`s hard to not get discouraged sometimeswith Español because sometimes I just wish I could completely understand and speak it, but then I remember how far I`ve come. This seems to happen a lot in life. We get discouraged because we haven`t made, but it`s important for us to remember the steps we have taken to get where we are. Yes improvement is esential, but we can take it 1 day at a time. Sorry about that ramble, it was probably more for me then any one else.

I truly do love it out here! I don`t have a whole lot of cool things to tell you, but I will say that I know God is real and he is aware of each of us! He loves us all and wants to bless us. Whether we can recieve those blessings is up to us and our obedience. 

Now I`m going to try to thing about some things you might be cerious about...

Food:

It`s actually really good! I have eaten basically everything. It is a little different, but It`s not bad. Also I am still just in the CCM, so we will see what happens when I get to Honduras. 

Well... I´m sorry, but I can´t thing of anything exciting other then food haha. Oh, one elder in my new district is going to play football for the university of Wyoming when he gets home. His name is Elder Hughes. 

I love you all! I truly mean that with all my heart. I want you all to know that I send my love, and as a representative of Jesus Christ I send his and God´s love as well! I know that they love us all so much that we can´t even imagine! Please don´t ever forget that! 

"God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son." 

For any father (or mother), you understand the sacrifice. For any one whose not a father or mother, you can imagine. In one of the Devotionals we watched Elder Holland said, "God sent the highest on the ladder to die so the lowest on the ladder could live." I know this is true! I am so grateful to God and our blessed brother Jesus Christ and there Sacrafice so that I could repent and be here. And know as a representative of Christ it is my duty to cry all kindred tounge and people to repentance and to be Baptized on his name so we all can be forgiven of our sins. What a blessing it is! 

Let´s try this again now, I love you all! Have a fantastic week! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Honduras San Pedro Sula West Mission
Guatemala Missionary Training Center
Bulevar Vista Hermosa 23-71
Vista Hermosa I, Zona 15
01015 Guatemala City
Guatemala 

No comments: