Friday, September 9, 2016

Hola!

So, I forgot to tell you all, but we have P-Day Monday and Today this week because next Monday Elder alonso of the seventy is coming! So surprise I´m righting today too! 

Not a whole lot has happened since monday, but just continuing with the work! It is so great to be here. I feel like my relationship with the people the city, and the culture is improving, which helps me be more comfortable. The Spanish is also getting better which is always nice. 

I love you all so much! Quick shout out to my family, my friends starting College, and my coaches, and the Mountain View Football Team! Love you all always thinking about you guys!

P.S: Got my first haircut in Honduras, Look pretty good! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Honduras San Pedro Sula West Mission


No comments: