Monday, September 5, 2016

Segunda Semana

Hola Everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day! As for me it´s a great day. I love you all so much. I love it here in Honduras. 

Sentimientos (Feelings)

The mission is a beautiful thing, but it is very dificult. My mind is constantly moving. Spanish is a constant struggle, but it is improving. It´s an odd thing here because at times I try to figure out how I feel, and I realize I don´t feel stressed, but I don´t feel confident and happy all the time either. This is sometihing I want to work on. I feel like I have been so focused on working hard and learning spanish that at times I forget that I´m human and not a robot. So I want to be more happy, and still be a person. 

The Mission

This week Elder Lowder and I continued to work hard and learn more about our area and get to know more people. It was actually a hard week, we had some hard days because all of our appointments fell through, but we have still been blessed. Right know we havn´t been able to help the investigadors who were progressing with the Hermanas, we arent sure if they don´t want us or somethings going on. But we have found some really great new investigadors and we are working hard. There is a couple, José y Esperanza amd they have a little girl, we actually haven´t had an oppurtunity to teach them yet, but they have already come to church twice!

Other

Mostly this week I have really grown to love the Scriptures and have a great respect for Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true! I know that we have a living prophet today, and he has the authority to receive reveleation from God to lead and guide the Church!

I love you all!


--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Honduras San Pedro Sula West Mission

No comments: