Monday, December 11, 2017

Blessings

Buenos Dias! Life in Honduras continues! I love the Mission! Truly I have never been so happy. I am so grateful to my God! I love serving the Lord and I love helping others come unto Christ. This week has been a good one. Last week from thursday until monday we were stuck in our house for political uprisings, but starting tuesday this week we were able to work again with a cerfew of 5:00 PM. It was great to be able to get fresh air and teach the Gospel once again. By Friday we could leave until 7:00 PM, and now we are on normal schedule once again. 

This Week Elder Chavarría and I were truly able to see some miracles as we were able to find many new people to teach, and we were able to help Carlos Chinchilla prepare for his baptism. We have also been able to start the Campaign Ligh the World! A cool story of this week is on Thursday we were contacting and praying that the Lord would would guide us and help us now where to go, and as we were walking, Elder Chavarría and I remembered an Old Investigador, who we have passed by before but wasn´t home and we decided to go look for her. When we arrived she recieved us welcomely and we put an appointment to return. When we came back friday she told us that before she was preparing to be baptized, but had to leave to San Pedro for a month or so, and when she came back she said a prayer to God that if the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints really was the true church that the missionaries would come back looking for her, and then, there we were. 

I know God answers our prayers! Truly I am grateful that The Holy Ghost truly guides us and leads us that we may be instruments in the hands of the Lord. 

The other Highlight of the week was the Baptism of Carlos Chinchilla! He is such a great man, and truly he has such a great desire to follow Christ. He was baptized Sunday morning, and is setting the example for the rest in his family. 

I love this work. I know with all my heart that God loves us. He loves me. He has truly sent his only beggoten son, even Jesus Christ that we may all repent of our sins, and prepare to return to his pressence. I am eternally grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. I am also grateful for the Priesthood, the power and authority of God, that we may recieve the ordinances in this life to prepare us, sanctify us, and purify us to become like him. I know and slolemly testify that Joseph Smith is a prohpet of God, that he is and will always be the Prohpet of this dispensation. That through him the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored in preperation for the second coming. 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: