Monday, December 18, 2017

He Lives

This week has been excelent and full of Christmas spirit! On Tuesday we had an activity in the Park to publicy the campaign of Light the World. Friday we had a Christmas Concert, and it was awesome. I sang "I know that my Redeemer Lives" the first verse in English, and the rest in spanish. The activity in the park, as well as the concert was a success. We recieved 75 references on Tuesday from many different parts of the zone, and some other parts of the mission. On Friday lots of members brought friends and it was really fun. 

Elder Chavarría and I are working verry hard, and are having a lot of success. God is truly blessing us greatly. 

I love being a missionary, and love sharing this Gospel. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ! "I know that my Redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives!" (1) I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who permits us to learn grow and through the atonement and grace of Jesus Christ prepare to return and stay in his presence. Through Christ and his Gospel I know we can all change, repent and prepare ourselves for that great and marvelous day. 

I know that Joseph Smith is the prohpet of this last dispensation. Through him the Priesthood power was restored and many other gospel truths necesary for our salvation and exaltation. 

I love you all. 
--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: