Monday, February 12, 2018

Follow-him-in-Faith!

Hello-everyone.-This-computer`s-space-bar-won`t-work-so-that`s-why-I-am-using-a-ton-of-dash-marks.

Life-is-going-great.-It`s-been-fun-having-a-companion-who-lives-close-to-me-and-who-shares-many-similar-interests,-but-it`s-also-been-quite-a-challenge.-1-becuase-he-is-starting-the-mission-and-he-misses-his-family-and-all-the-beuties-of-the-states-and-he-is-also-still-learning-spanish.-But-all-is-good.

The-good-thing-is-we-are-finding-lots-of-great-people-here-in-santa-cruz.-We-have-2-families-in-particular-who-are-progressing-they-just-have-to-get-married.

This-last-week-my-companion-and-I-also-thought-of-an-awesome-mission-plan-that-we-presented-in-the-ward-counsel-yesterday,-and-they-really-liked-it!

All-is-going-great!-Iove-missionary-work!-I-love-sharing-the-gospel-of-Jesus-Christ.-have-never-felt-such-joy.-It-is-true-that-the-mission-can-be-difficult,-there-are-challenges,-thier-are-times-where-you-can-feel-stressed,-but-I-have-found-such-great-peace-and-hope-in-my-Savior-Jesus-Christ.

"I-Know-who-I-am,-I-know-God`s-Plan,-and-I-will-follow-him-in-faith!"

I-love-you-all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: