Monday, February 5, 2018

"Everything Happens for a Reason" (Coach Walk).

Hey everyone! All is well here in Honduras. I am loving Santa Cruz and learning lot´s as always. This week was a good week, it was good to be able to get back out. My companion Elder Spencer is awesome. He is a quiet guy, so it´s to get him to open up, even more so that he is still learning spanish, but he´s doing a great job. He´s got a really strong testimony, and it´s fun becuase we can relate in alot of ways being neighbors (Idaho and Wyoming). 

Let´s see... So basically I explained about my toenail last week. So it so happens that we were hoping it was going to heal a little qicker yet it is healing verry slowly. I was able to work again this week, although they told me not to walk a lot, but after 2 days they said that I was walking too much and that the toe was getting infected. So since friday I have been on crutches so I can keep working, because I don´t want to have to be in the house again. So it´s been quite the adventure. Although with all the obstacles we have had a verry successful week. We found some great families this week and we could really feel the spirit in our lessons. We are really seeing some great miracles, and how God is preparing the people here. Also, because of my limited abily to walk we have a friend named Devis Flores who drive a moto taxi who has helped us out a lot, and we have been able to share a lot with him. Yesterday he invited us to his home, and they gave us tacos and we talked ab out the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The spirit was so strong, and their family really needs this Gospel. They have such a strong desire to follow God and have a strong and united family. Our Zone Leaders last night told us that its Part of God´s plan that I can´t walk around right know. And I completely believe it. As Coach Walk would say, "Everything happens for a reason." 

I love this Gospel with all my heart. I have never been so happy in all my life. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that he leads and guides his church through prophets. I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: