Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Semana 3

Life is going good! The beggining of this week has been prety interesting. After being here for 3 weeks all of the Latinos left. It was pretty sad to them go after becoming such good friends with all of them, but now they are on to better things. As for me and the rest of the North Americans we have 3 more weeks here in the CCM. It´s so good though. I can´t wait to get out to the field. Today we went to Central Guatemala and we had the oppurtunity to talk with people and hand out Books of Mormon. It was pretty sweet! 

I love sharing this Gospel! I know it´s true! I know that Joseph Smith did indeed restore the Gospel on the earth with the Authority and the Power of God. That Power and Authority is called the Priesthood. This is the same power Jesus Christ had while he was on the earth, and the same power the earth was created by. 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Honduras San Pedro Sula West Mission
Guatemala Missionary Training Center
Bulevar Vista Hermosa 23-71
Vista Hermosa I, Zona 15
01015 Guatemala City
Guatemala 

No comments: