Monday, March 20, 2017

Answer the Call

Hey everyone! Wow time is flying by! I can't believe that it is already P-day again! Life is going great here in Honduras! I am doing well, growing so much. 

This week was a good week. We started teaching somebody super pilas! Her name is Demi, and her husband work in the military and travels a lot, its hard for her and him. She is a mom of 2, and loves her family so much. She was telling us how she had been praying to god to help her be a better mom, a better spouse, and a better doughter of him, and I am sure, I know that God has answered her prayers. She is really great, and we are super excited o teach her more! 

Other then that, the rama is growing and improving! Elder Lozano and I have been talking a lot about what we can do, and we talked to Presidente Vega about some of our ideas. The biggest is be more focused and reverent in the sacrement meating. We also talked about how we need to set the example. So this sunday, 10 minutes before 9 we were seated and reading the scriptures, and then some members started to do the same, and then we actually started at 9! It was a great meating! The spirit was super strong. I know that the sacrement meating is verry important! I love the Conference talk that was given last november about preparing, ariving early, participating in the hymns and prayers, and thinking about Christ! Our goal is to really apply these principles! 

Other then that, I am super pumped for General Conference! I love general Conference! It is such a great oppertunity to learn and recieve revelation from Christ! I know this is his church! I know that he has called prophets in this dispensation to lead and guide us! I invite you all to go and answer the call of our savior! He has something to tell you in this general conference!

I love you all so much! I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: