Monday, March 6, 2017

Fruit of Christ = LOVE

Hola! Hey everybody! How are you all doing! I am doing great! This week has been a verry interesting one! There has been so much on my mind... We are trying so hard to share this gospel, and at the same time help the members be stronger, and progress. It`s been a verry humbling experience, seeing how we some times take so much for granted. Here in the rama, there are many members who can`t read, and all the people here don`t understand super easily. My companion and I have been thinking alot about what we can do to help the members understand the gopel better, and progress, when the don`t all have the ability to read and progress on there on. The members are all verry good, and have the desire to do what right, but just don`t have the understanding that so many of us have been blessed with. I find it verry interesting, because there is a scripture in Doctrine and Covanants that says it is our duty to read, and study and share the gospel. As member, and as people who have been blessed by god with gifts and talents, including reading, it is our duty to help those less fortunate. 

Something else that I have been studying and thinking about is the Love of God! I love 1 John and all it talks about with the love of God. God really does love us! I know that he does! And if we will love him, through serving him and loving others we will show our grattitude! I love the scripture that says, "God is love, and he who loves knows god, he who doesn`t love, doesnt know God." Love is so important. Love is the beggining and the end! I also think that Love is the fruit that christ is talking about. Christ said we can know if a prophet is a true prophet or a false prophet for their fruits! I know that only the true `prophets will truly love, love god, as well as there fellow men! 

I know and testify that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God! I know that he has this fruit! He has love in his heart! I love this Gospel! I love being a missionary! This is the Church of God! If you doubt, or would like to know if Thomas S. Monson is a prohpet I would invite you to listen or watch the General Conference April 2nd and 3rd, and pray to know as well as give attention to the love that these men posses, the fruit and a desciple of christ! 

I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: