Monday, March 27, 2017

Choose to be CHANGED

Helo everyone! This week has been a good one! Elder Lozano and I are really trying to work hard and bring people unto christ! We have a lot of goals for this change and are super pumped! We also have founds some new investigadors that are really great, and need this gospel! 

Other then that, love is great here in Copan Ruinas! There is so much work to do! We are now really starting to get ready for the open house in the new capilla! This activity will be sweet! I am super excited for it, and I know if we have faith we will have a lot of success! 

I am also super pumped for Conference! I love general Conference! It is my favorite part of the year! I love learning and recieving help and guidance from christ through his servants and the Holy Ghsot! I have a lot of questions, and I am excited to recieve answers! 

I love this Gospel! I know with all m heart that this is the work of the Lord! I know and testify with all my soul that the Book of Mormon is another testimony of Jesus Christ! That it is the word of God, and like the Bible was written by prophets through revelation, as if it were written by God the Father and His son Jesus Christ thereselves! I tesify that Thomas S. Monson is the prohpet today! A prophet like those from the beggining. I know and am grateful for the Atonement of Christ! Jesus Christ litteraly took upon all the sins of the world that each one of us can be saved. But weather we want to be changed is up to us. We can choose! Like it explains in 2 Nephi, we can choose to be changed, to be happy through Christ, or be miserable through Satan! 

It is my hope and Prayer that we all choose to be happy, that we all choose to follow christ, be changed by christ, and become perfect as he, and the Father are Perfect! 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: