Monday, May 8, 2017

The Truth

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing great! I am doing wonderful! This has been a great week full of crazy events!

Well, last monday we got a call from president Bush about changes, so Tuesday morning we had to leave for San Pedro Sula. We arrived there in San Pedro about 2 in the afternoon, then we went to eat something for lunch. Then we went to the reunion for the trainers. After the reunion ended at about 6, and I asked President Bush for permision to return to La Smith to visit some people from my last area! I wasn`t able to visit everyone I would have liked to, but I was able to visit Famila Caballero and las Hermanitas! Hermanita Ana y Hermanita Chepita. I was so happy to see them all again! I was also able to see and spend a little bit of time with Elder Barrientos! In the night we stayed with the secretaries, and I was able to see and spend some time with Elder Lowder, my trainer, as well as Elder Chavarria! I love them all so much! It was a great blessing and great time!

Then Wednessday we had the changes, and I recieved my new companion! His name is Elder Hurtado from Nicaragua Leon! He is really great! He has a great desire to serve the lord and be obedient! This is the most important! It definantly is an adjustmant for me, because I have to know what I`m doing, and sometimes I dont haha. But hes great, and we have worked really hard, and have had a lot of success this week! We found some more investigadors, and are hoping that people will recongnize the truth of our message! 

I really am starting to love the people here in Copan! Especially the members! I love the mission! I am so happy, and know that God is in Charge! I am begginning to recongnize that there is really no need ever to be disanimated, although it at times happens. Because God is in Charge, we are only instruments in his hands.

More then anything I want these people to know the truth! To Understand that God loves us so much that he has called a prohpet in these latter days! I do know that this is true! And I know that every good person, who really seeks to do as God wants, and who truly desires to follow him with a humble heart will one day understand and arrive to the truth! It is our Job to testify, love, teach, guide, and be. And then we leave the rest to God, and the agency of the individual! 

I love God! I love his son Jesus Christ! I know they are real! They love us! We just have to trust them! We just have to follow them! 

I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: