Monday, July 31, 2017

Warn your Neighbor

Hey everyone! I´m sorry I don´t have verry much time today. I just want to let you all know I am doing well! I had changes, and am no longer in Copan Ruinas. I am know in Puerto Cortés on the Beach. Litteraly, thse beach is part of my area. I have been asigned here as a Zone Leader. My companion is Elder Santos from San Ana California. Both of his parents are originally from Mexico, but he was born and raised in California and is super awesome! We together and Leaders over a Zone of 24 missionaries. I am working really hard to get to know them all, as well as all the members and investigadors in my new area! I am super excited about this new oppurtunity, and there is a lot of work to do here!

I love this gospel, and I know it´s true! I love you all! The message for today is short, 

"Behold, I sent you out to testify and warn the people, and it becometh every man who hath been warned to warn his neighbor" (D&C 88:81).
 
Let us all warn our neighbor! This warning, is sharing the truthfulness of the gospel!

Love you all, sorry, not time!

-- 

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: