Monday, November 20, 2017

Conversion to Christ

Hey everyone! This has been another week full of adventure! Elder Chavarría and I have been super busy. All is going verry well! I am feeling lots better, and have no problems with my health. I love this work! This week I have really been trying to Learn more of Jesus Chrsit, and put him at the center of my life. I love what Elder D. Todd Christofferson said, "We do not strive for conversion to the Church but to Christ and His gospel" (Why the Church - by Elder D. Todd Christofferson). As I truly make an effort to convert myself to Christ I feel a greater desire to fallow him and a great Love and gratitud for him! I truly love my savior Jesus Christ!

I love this time of year! My two favorite Holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas! One we celbrate thanks all around the world, and the other, the birth of our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I think it is a great time, thanksgiving, to prepare ourselves to truly appreciate and understand what Christmas is all about. This Thanksgiving I would like to invite each of you to study more about Jesus Christ with the question in mind, why am I thankful for Jesus Christ. I am sure if you do so, this Christmas you will have a greater understanding of why the birth of Jesus Chrsit is so important, and will have a greater desire to follow his perfect example by serving and loving all and LIGHTING THE WORLD

I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great week! 



--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: