Monday, January 8, 2018

Live the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Hey everyone! This has been another great week! Elder Chavarría and I have continued to work hard, and we have really seen how God prepares the way. All the converts we have had are doing great, and are super strong! Jadé Motiño loves the church. And is really excited to serve. José Roberto Armijo is verry firm and constant. He has been preparing to pray in sacrement Meatnings, and I love listening to his prayers. You can truly feel that he is speaking with God. Carlos Chinchilla has been helping us so much in the Work, especially with his family. Right now 6 of his family members have a date to be baptized for the 20th of January! He truly desires to go to the Temple and be sealed for all eternity. He is also preparing to recieve the Priesthood! Wilmer Salgado is also really excited to recieve the priesthood and serve. He is so grateful to know this Gospel, he had such a great desire to change his life. Paul Chirinos is also verry excited to help in the work. He wants to serve a mission, and we worked with him this last week, and he loves missionary work. 

I feel so blessed to a represenative of Jesus Christ and invite all to come unto him. I know that this Gospel changes lifes! We continue to work and find more people who are interested each and every day. We are working with some other great families that we have found, and I am sure they will progress and prepare for exaltation. The Sauceda family is also continuing to progress and their own speed. Gladys is in massachusetts and is going to church there with her doughter! I love to see how the work is growing and how the Lord is so merciful with us. 

I love this Gospel! I have a testimony, I know that Jesus Christ lives and is our Savior and Redeemer! I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of this last dispensation and the Gospel in its fulness has been restored! (The gospel is our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness. In it´s fulness the gospel includes all the  doctrines, principles, laws, ordinances, and covenants necessary for us to be exalted in the celestial kingdom). Thanks to this plan, we can all return to live with our father in heaven as exalted sons and doughters of God! 

I love you all! This is my hope and prayer for all the children of God, all of my spiritual brothers and sisters! I love you all. Do all that is necessarry to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Read the Book of Mormon, it´s true! Go to Church! Be Babtized! This is the door. Listen to the missionaires! I love this Gospel! I thank my God for his eternal love and testify of the words of Nephi, that the Love of God is the "most desirable above all things... Yea, and the most joyous to the soul" (1 Nephi 11:22-23).

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: