Monday, January 22, 2018

Santa Cruz de Yojoa

Hola everyone! I am no longer in Puerto Cortes. I now in Santa Cruz de Yojoa. It is an awesome area! It is one of the most tourristic areas, and also the ward here is super great! They have a goal to split the ward in November. I am training Elder Spencer from Parma Idaho! He is a farmer, and loves Agriculture. He comes from a family of 5, 7 with his parents. 

All is going well! I love this Gospel. I truly am so greatful for the oppurtunity to share it with others. I know God lives and we are his Children. He love us, and desires that we return to live with him again! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: