Monday, January 29, 2018

Stay Faithful

Hey Everyone! Life is going good here in Honduras! This week was an interesting one... 2 weeks ago I got my nail taken out on my big tow becuase it was ingrown. Yet all was well. Although on monday this last week we noticed that my tow reacted bad to the anesthesia and killed some skin on the side of my foot. So this week I haven´t been allowed to leave so it can heal and so it doesn´t get infected. 

So, this week I have spent a lot of time studying the scriptures and getting to know our neighbors better. And doing Family History. It´s been quite interesting... 

Although, despite the lack of missionary work, we had a baptism this week! It was a great experience, and my companion was able to have his first baptism. 

Truthfuly, I love this work. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and know that he lives. I know that this life is to learn and grow, and as long as we trust in God and stay faithful we will return to his presence through the Grace of the Atonement of Christ. What else do we need?

I love you all! Stay faithful stay strong, till we meat at Jesus´ Feet!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: