Monday, October 3, 2016

General Conference and First Change


Hola Todos! This week has been super great! General Conference was so amazing! I am so grateful for the opurtunity to listen to the Prophet and the Apsotles and recieve revelation from God! Some things that I have been thinking about and learned from General Conference are, 

Do I truly know my savior, or do I just know about him?
I am having Joy through the Gospel and The atonement always?
Am I willing to Serve and Do God´s will?

The conference was so fantastic, and I hope and pray each one of us can take something from this conference and apply it to our loves and improve and become better Deciples of Christ. 

God loves us! He Truly does! What a blessing that we have a good who cared so much about each one of us, that he created a perfect plan so we can find true happiness. 

Whats new here in Honduras? Well, Elder Lowder and I have been teaching somone named Kathya! She is so great! She loves the gospel, and loves the Book of Mormon! We also found a family that is super nice! They also have such a special spirit in there home. Also onother one of our investigadors, Marietha has had a baptismal date for about a month. Her mom has already been baptized, but about 2 weeks ago they got frustrated with the church members and stopped coming to church, and they wouldn´s answer our calls. Yet, this week we got a hold of them and they came to conference, and Marietha is ready to be Baptized! God works in mysterious ways, but he is perfect!

Now the Big news! So, there is a change or Transfer every 6 weeks. But usually you will stay in an area for 2 or more changes. But my companion and I are getting transfered this change. We will just change with 2 elders in our district, because one of them, Elder Chavaria has been really sick, and the doctors said he couldn´t be in dirty areas or houses, and our area is super nice, so we are moving. So I will end my training in Via Florencia (Smith 2) with Elder Lowder instead of Baradillas (Smith 1). But we will still be in the same district and the same ward. 

I love you all!!!
--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: