Monday, October 10, 2016

New Area (Smith 2, Villa Florencia)

This week has been a crazy week! First of last P-Day we woke up at 3 in the morning hiked coca cola, and it was so beatufil. Then tuesday Elder Lowder and I worked and also packed for our change. Then wednessday we did service! It was great to serve and help clean for a member. Then after the service we changed houses and unpacked. After this we went to work!

It was a long week though, Elder Lowder and I were both super tired, and we also had to re learn an area and get to know people again, yet it was so great! There are so many great people here in this new area, and Elder Lowder and I are extremely excited to work hard. 

Today for P-Day we went to Pulahpanzak! It was super awesome! I will send some pictures! 

Quick shoutout to my family! I love you all! MV Football! Keep working hard, I love you guys! BYU Football! Heard they beat Michigan State! Go Cougs! And to the everyone else who is reading this Letter! I love you all with all my heart!

I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true! I know that Joseph Smith truly did restore the Church back onto the earth again! I know that today we have a living prophet, and we have the power and authority, the same authority that John the Babtist had, as well as Jesus Christ and his 12 apostles! I testify that the Book of Mormon is true! I testify that if one reads it and prays he for himself can also know the truthfulness of the Book! I also testify that the Bible is the word of God as far as it is translated correctly! For truly Christ did walk upon the earth, and he did die for our sins and was resurected the third day! Christ lives! He loves us, and he is the only way home!

I love you all!
--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: