Monday, October 24, 2016

God answers Prayers!

Hey everyone! All is well here in Honduras! Not a whole lot new, just that God truly answers prayers!

I have been praying very hard for guidance in what I need to do to work hard and become the missionary that God wants me to be. At times I get frustrated  because I am trying so hard, but I feel like I´m not there, or I´m not what God deserves. As I have prayed for Guidance I bagan reading in the October Leahona, where I found 2 arcticles that I know were and are answers to my prayers! The first was "The Joy of Learning"and the second, "Turning down the heat." From these articles I learned that I need to have pacience. When cooking you can´t cook on high heat or else it won´t be cooked well on the inside, and will bear on the outside, it´s the same wit me as a missionary. I need to be pacient, and cook slower as a missionary. I have been in such a rush to learn as much as I can, when in reality, it takes time, and I just need to enjoy learnijng one step at  a time.

I love the mission! I am learning more and more each day! I know that as I do my best and am pacient with the lord I will become what he want me to become!

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: