Monday, November 14, 2016

Another Crazy Week!

Well, life continues here in Honduras! So, it turns out that my Companion Elder Lowder got a call from President Bush, and know is in the ofice. He is the General Secratary! He was super excited, and I know he will do great! He will get to drive here in Honduras... But he left this last wednessday, so I have continued with Elder Barrientos. This wednessday are changes. I am pretty sure I will stay here in smith 2, and Elder Barrientos will go back to La Ideal, and I´ll get a new companion!

But life has continued to be insane. I feel like I haven´t been working in my area varry much, I am also in La Ideal con Elder Barrientos or in divisions with Elder Chavaria or Jensen. It has been a wild work and a little overwhelñming but it´s been good! I know that everything happens for a reason!

But on a Positive note, we are going to have 2 baptisms this week! We having been working with this Family, Familia Caballero, and the parents are also working, so they can´t go to church, but there 2 doughters, Nohelia (11) and Jelen (8) have been coming and we are hoping to baptize them this week! They are super excited and love the church! I love the excitment in children! 

Other then that, not a lot has happened... I am super nervous for this next change, but also really excited! I feel like this area I am in is just about to explode with baptisms! 

I love this Gospel! I know that The Church of Jesus Christ has been restored onto the earth! I know that God speaks to us through revelation through his prohpets! I know the Book of Mormon is True! I know that The Bible and The Book of Mormon are meant to work toghether and support each other! 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: