Monday, November 21, 2016

Life doesn´t slow down!

Hey everyone! Life here in Honduras just keeps going! This has been another crazy week! Tuesday Elder Barrientos and I went to work the new guys from the CCM. I went with an Elder from Guatemala. It was a lot of fun and a humbling experience yet at the same time helped me realize how far I have come. Then, Wednessday there was changes, but Elder Barrientos stayed my companion, so that´s great! I thought that that was it and we would go to work. But Wednessday we got called to go help the new elders in La Ideal close to our area. We went and helped them and then got another call from the Secrataries saying that we would be dropping off Elder Dacanay, and he would be staying with us for maybe a couble days, maybe the whole change.

So right know it is me, Elder Barrientos (from guatemala) and Elder Dacanay (From Canada, but his parents are from the philipines). We live in one of the smallest houses in the mission in Villa Florencia (smith 2)! It´s been quite an adventure. But after we all got settled in we have gone to work. 

We have been working hard with familia Caballero! The mom knows that the Church is true, but is always working, so we havn´t been able to talk to her a lot. But This week we had planed to baptize the 2 girls, Helen (8) and Nohelia (11). So we continued to teach them this week, but the house is full of great future investigadors. Because they own a taco buisness, so they have a lot of workers who are in the house while we have been teaching the girls, and for the first time we were able to teach formally all the workers, they are all verry interested! It has been so great! And Nohelia is so excited and loves to share what she has learned so this helps! But then on saturday for the baptism the Dad wouldn´t keep permision for Helen, so we were only able to baptize Nohelia. 

But I am so excited for the future! I feel like we can have a lot of success with all the workers in that house. There is Delci, Yadira, Ema, Favi, Hermando, Teresa! They are all so great and excited to learn more! They all committed to come to church on Sunday, but they worked saturday night until 3 in the morning, so they didn´t come, but I´m sure they will next week!

I love being a missionary! It is so much fun! I am so Happy! I know the this gospel is true! I know that the true gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth in preperation for his second coming!

I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: