Monday, November 7, 2016

Life Continues!

Wow this week has been crazy... So first we will start with tuesday. 

Tuesday we had divisions, which means I went to a different area with a different Elder. I went to La Ideal with Elder Flores from Peru close to chile. That was a good day, I flet really good about my spanish because I was able to talk and understand him really well the whole day. Then wednessday I worked in Smith again with Elder Lowder. Someone that we are working with is Karla. She is super great, but she has depression. She has one kid Enoch, and is living with a man, but she basically hate´s him. We are working hard with her, but she hasn´t come to chruch yet, and is struggling with trusting in God. Then, after this lesson President Bush called and said that we were going to be put into a trio with Elder Barrientos, the companion of Elder Flores, who I was on devissions with. So that night we got Elder Barrientos, and now he is with us. He is from Guatemala! He is super awesome, but really hard for me to understand. He talks super fast, and it has really humbled me, and made me realize how much work I have to do with spanish. 

So basically after Wednessday I haven´t been able to work with Elder Lowder at all, wich is really sad. It is funny, becuase I prayed to God Tuesday night telling him that I felt like I had gotten to the point where I loved Elder Lowder, and learned what I needed too, and then, its like God said great, you dont need him any more. It´s kind of sad, but God has a plan. So right now Elder Lowder and I are working in three areas, Smith 1, (The area of Elder Jensen and Elder Chavaria, but Elder Jensen still cant work for 12 more days) smith 2, our area, and La Ideal 2, the area of Elder Barrientos! So it has been crazy!

But I have learned alot this week, and am loving the mission! I know this church is true! I love you all! I know God loves you!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: