Monday, November 28, 2016

Eternal Beggining

This week has been a rolercoster! I was so pumped at the begginning of the week for all the people we had contacted the week before, but then a ton of our appointments fell throgh! It was pretty sad and hard. But I am trying to trust in Gods plan! 

The update on Familia Caballero is that the 3 girls are left to live with their grandparents for december, so I probably will never see them again. It was sad, but maybe it´s good, so we can focus and help all the workers there progress. 

My companions are great! We are working hard. I have truly been humbled working with them, Elder Lowder and I were very similar and worked very well together, yet Elder Dacanay and Elder Barrietos and I are all verry different, so we have all had to sacrafice and compromise. It has been a learning experience, yet I have grown so much! They have tought me so much about being happy and trusting in God, and having pacience. I love them so much! 

For thanksgiving I did nothing special, but Friday we had an activity in the Church! It was lot´s of fun. There was food typical from all parts of the world, and it was all delicous! There were also some people who danced (It represented the Honduras culture perfectly). I love the food here in Honduras so much! I love Honduras! 

This week here has been a little cooler, many Hondurans have been wearing jackets, its been about 80 degrees maybe high 70. But it´s also been raining a lot! I love it! Although I can´t go crazy like I would at home becuase I can´t get too wet when I am working all day haha

I love you all! I know that The God loves us and has restored his gospel anon the earth today! I know Thomas S. Monson is our living Prohpet today! I know that Jesus Christ is our brother, our savior, he loves us, he knows us, and he is consious of us! I read a talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf, he said, "There is never a true ending, just an eternal beggining!" 

I love you all! Let us take advantage of our eternal beggining this Christmas Season! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: