Monday, December 12, 2016

God loves us!

Hey everybody! This week was a rollercoster! On Tuesday I had one of the best days on my Mission! I was so happy, and the spirit was so strong in our lessons! We started teaching Hermana Reyes, the owner of the house we live in, and she is amazing! We tought about the resteration, and the spirit was so powerful. She has such a great desire to know the truth, and is really curious about The Book of Mormon! She has a firm believe in the Bible, and has such a strong desire to follow Christ! She is so great, and I am excited to see how she continues to progress! I know that if she continues to read the Book of Mormon and pray, God will answer her prayers! 

After tuesday I had a tough week... I was a little discouraged with my progress and the progress of some investigadors. Sometimes the agency of people is so frustrating. I have trying verry hard to be more pacient and trust in God, and accept that people have agency, yet it is hard at times. But luckily, this weekend we had a Stake Conference, and had a visiting 70, Elder Glavez. Through my downs this week I was looking forward to thre revelation through the conference. I prayed so hard that God will help me, and once again, God listened! I know God answers prayers!

It was a beutiful weekend! I learned so much, and felt the spirit so strong. Elder Galvez talked a lot about the Sabath Day, and the importance of the Sacrement (Santa Cena) and Reppentence. The stake President also talked about trusting in God´s plan, trusting that he knows us perfectly. One thing that the Stake President said was that the trials we have here in this life are to help us learn something that we couldn´t learn in the premortal life! 

I love this Gospel! I know that it´s true! I know Jesus Christ lives and loves us! I know that through him and his atoning sacrifice we all can be saved through Faith, Repentance, Babtism, Gift of Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End! We can endure to end through the sacrement, and renewing our baptismal convanants, as well as the promised blessing of our savior, to always have his spirit to be with him! But the only way we can partake of the sacrement each week is if we come to church humbly having faith in our savior, and being penitent! The Gospel is simple! Christ loves us! I love you all will all my heart! I hope and pray that each of you will choose to follow Christ, and ask him how you can personally improve as an diciple of our Lord and Savior! Love you all!!!!

P.S. I hear BYU plays Wyoming! Bring it on! Too bad I´ll miss this one, but we all know who will win ;) GO COUGARS!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: