Monday, December 5, 2016

Hey everyone! All is well here in Honduras! The updates of this week are first, we are no longer in a trio. Elder Dacanay got transfered to another area, so it is just Elder Barrientos and I again! 

This week we also had devissions, I went with Elder Chavaria! He is a great missionary and a great example! I loved spending a day with him. He is truly an amazing elder, he has had a lot of problems with health, but he has a lot of faith, and continues to work hard and trust in the Lord. 

This week we also recieved the leahona of General Conference! I was so excited and have started reading the talks. I love reading the words of our prohpet and apostles in these latter days!

Other then that, we have just continued to work! We did a lot of service this week. We helped paint a house, and its been great. I love being a missionary! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! I know this is his work! This week we were hoping we could have Familia Caballero and also there workers come to church. I fasted this week that they could find a way to close on sundays so the could put the Lord first. Then we talked to Maylin, the mom, and she told us that she was no longer going to do the taco buisness, but she was going to do something else. At first I was really sad for her, but now I think it was an answer to all of our prayers. God has a plan, and I now that all will be great!

Not everybody was able to come to church, but Delci, one of the workers, and her grandma came, as well as Nohelia and Helen the doughters of Maylin!

I love you all so much! I am greatful for this Gospel! I know that it´s true! I know God lives, I know we have a living prohpet on the earth today! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: