Monday, December 19, 2016

"We will become Pure, even as he is Pure!"

Hey everyone! Life is going great here in Honduras! I am super excited for Christmas and the opurtunity to talk with my family!

Elder Barrientos and I are continuing to work hard! This area is so close and ready to explode! We are still working hard with Family Molina, there are super great! They have all accepted the challenge to be baptized, and we had a date for the 31 of December, but they were unable to attend church yesterday, so we are going to have to postpone it. 

Yesterday was an amazing day! We had 3 lessons that were incredible. The spirit was so strong! I love the way the Spirit works! I love teaching when the spirit is present! 

More then anthing today I would like to talk about Humility and Charity. I am so amazed and humbled by the cirumstances of the people here. There are many people here in Honduras, who, if I wasn´t a missionary I would never have talked to, but by talking to these people I have come to learn so much and love these people. I think that the love of God, or Charity is something very interesting. As people we have such a hard time loving all people, because we are always comparing. I think this may be the key to Charity is to let go of pride and quit comparing. God never compares, but will judge each of us according to our accions wether they were good or bad, and according to our sittuations. God loves each of us and he has Charity towards each of us. He ultimately wants each of us to become like him or better, as Gods! I hope that this can be each one of our goals as well. To lift and support and love others so they can be raised to where we are or higher! 

It is my hope and prayer that each of will continually work to develop charity in our lifes, so that one day we can become pure, even us our Lord and Reedeemer is Pure! Yet, something that my Football Coach tought me, as well as is tough in the Book Of Mormon, by small and simple things are great things brought to Pass. Let us pray, read the scriptures, go to Church, participate in the Sacrement as has been tought in General Conference, and I know we will develop this great gift, even the gift of Charity, we will be Pure!

I love you all! I know God loves you! I know our dear Brother Jesus Christ loves you! 



--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: