Monday, December 26, 2016

Feliz NAVIDAD!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope every body is doing well! I am doing great, I had the great oppurtunity to talk to all my family! I love them so much!

This week has been a verry good week! Elder Barrientos and I are continuing to work hard. Changes are this wednesday, it is most likely that I will be leaving, but I feel like I might stay. I will be happy with whatever happens.

Christmas was awesome! It was different without snow but very good! This week we had a Multizone and were able to learn through President y Hermana Bush! The Mission presidnet is so great!

I am so excited for the new year 2017! I have so much to improve and I am looking forward to setting goals and improving! This life is the time to prepare to meet God, to prepare to live with him again.

I know that God lives! He loves us! He loves us so much that he sent his Son Jesús Christ to suffer for us! He loves us so much that he has sent us year to live on this earth to learn and grow! I know that we can do it! I love this Gospel! I am grateful for his plan and mercy.

I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: