Monday, February 27, 2017

The Power of a Mother

Hey everyone! Life is so good here in Copan Ruinas! This has been an interesting week! 

On thursday we had divisions with the ZL´s in La Entrada (1.5 hours away), then on Friday we had a zone Conference with President Bush, and then we had Interviews. We returned to Copan Runias friday night, worked saturday, and then sunday after church went to La Entrada again for a priesthood meating, and then returned. So as you can see we traveled a lot, and didn´t have a lot of time in the area. 

It was a rough week with the work, but all is good! I was spirtually fed, and I am so grateful for all that I could learn, and hope that God we help me apply it and improve! I have fealt a great desire to recommit myself to be obedient! It really is so important, and sometimes I forget. 

I love the mision so much! It has been such a growing process here in Copan Ruinas! I have learned so much, and am contunually learning! The big thing this week is that Yerlin and Franklin left for thier missions! Yerlin and Franklin are 2 great young men here in the rama! They are great examples, and great leaders! They have both had some troubles trying to leave with papers and visas, and all sorts of stufff, but now they are both going to start there missions here in Honduras, until all the paper work can be taken care off. I have learned so much from both of them, and am so grateful that I had the chance to know them!

But more then anything today, I want to give thanks and respect to all of the wonderful wowmen in the world! I am so amazed by the great example and faithfulness that women have in the Church of Christ! Starting with my Mother, my grandmothers, my sisters, my sister in-laws, and every other women who has made a difference in my life, down to these great exemplary mothers of Franklin and Yerlin! They are great examples to me! 

I love the mission! I love the work of God! I know that this is his Church! I know that the scriptures are true! I am so happy! I love you all!

Thanks you all for everything you do! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: