Monday, February 6, 2017

Repentance= "I´ll change"

Hola! I hope everyone is doing well! I am doing fantastic! This week has been a good! Really, every week is a good one! I always just so amazed by all the blessing we recieve! I love being a missionary! 

I don´t know exactly what to write about today... I have been thinking a lot about Repentance, and how we as missionaries can teach reptentance. It is something I am still continuing to study. Let´s see, I guess the big news is that changes are wednessday! I have spent my whole mission here in the smith, so it is most likely that I will have changes. It is actually really difficult. I love the area I am in, I love all the investigadors we have, and I love my Companion Elder Barrientos! But at the same time, if it´s God´s will, I am ready for change. 

As for investigadors we are continually working hard! I was a little dissapointed again on Sunday, we only had 1 investigador in Church, but I need to be more positive, I was extatic, we 1 investigador in church! It has been a little sad, about a month ago we had 10 investigadors with a date, and now we don´t have any, but I know that the work of the Lord will go forth, and I just have to have Hope! 

But yesterday we were teaching familia Caballero, and they expressed to us that they now in time they will be baptized, but they just are waiting with time. I think it is so interesting, that sometimes Satan try´s to make us feel that we are not ready, or we can do it tommorrow, but The Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about acting today. We can´t wait for tomorrow, because if we are always waiting for tomorrow, tomorrow will never arrive, we must act today, we must reppent and change! There is a talk by Jeffery R. Holland that talks about Change! He said, "It takes exactly as long to repent as it takes you to say "I´ll change," and mean it" He goes on and explains that the process to prove your repentance is the long part, but to repent is instintaneous! Sometomes satan likes to confuse us, make us feel like repentance is imposible, too hard to long, these are not thoughts of Christ! Christ gives us hope, love, through his atonement Repentance is always possible! 

I love this gosple! I know that this is the church with the fulness of the Gospel! Too those who I love there are 3 things that I will say today, and for the rest of my life, 1- I love you, 2- God loves you, that is why he sent his son Jesus Christ, if you ever question Gods love think of Christ and his atonement! 3- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only Church here in the earth with the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and with his power and authority! Of this I testify and will testify until the day I die! 

I love you all! I love this Gospel, I love being a missionary!

P.S - Sorry I haven´t sent pictures in forever! But here you go :)

​ Fam Caballero! Cezar, Maylin, Nohelia, Helhen, and Monse

​The owners of the apartment we rent! My Catracha mama y abuelita! Hermanita Chepita y Hermanita Ana! And my Companion Elder Barrientons!
​HONDURAS!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: