Monday, February 20, 2017

The way to anything you desire!

Hey Everyone! I don`t even now where to start! I feel like I have been dropped into onother world! 

I love it here in copan! It is so pretty, so peaceful, and so perfect! I was talking to my companion about how I would totally live here! It is actually a lot like Mountain View with a lot of people who work verry hard, and there are a lot of farms/ ranchers! But it is all in the mountains, and more troppicaly, not dry at all, and super fun! I love the people here, they are all verry good people, verry humble and verry friendly! My companion is super cool! We are getting along really well, and are working hard and enjoying the mision! 

This sunday we had 5 investigadors in church, and 4 of those 5 are new! I am super excited about the work here! We also have one investigador with a date to be baptized in march! Right know here in this branch we really need leaders, so we have also decided to focus on working with members and less actives so that there can be prieshood holders to lead and guide the work. Our goal as missionaries is to not be in the branch presidency verry much longer. That is not our job, and the members need to be guiding the work. The members really are verry good, they just need to be trusted. I have been thinking a lot about the talk by president Uchtdorf while I have been here about Alma and Amulek, I think it is verry important that we trust in the members, and let God shape them into what he has planed. 

I love the Gospel! I love it because we as men to make it, we don`t do anything! We follow the guidance of the spirit, we are instruments in the hands of the Lord! Jesus Christ is the head of the Church! He leads this Gospel, and as we follow him, trust in him all will be well! 

I was blessed to speak in Church here in Honduras for the first time, and am so grateful for the Holy Ghost, that he is the teacher! I was able to share about something verry important, the Doctrine of Christ, and through the Holy Ghost I learned and shared, and I hope the members and those present learned as well!

I love the mision! I am so happy! I love teaching, and sharing about the gospel of Christ! I love sharing about CHRIST! He is our savior! He is the way! If we want to be happy, if we want to live with god, if we want to live with our families, if we want to have food, if we want to have success, it doesn`t matter what it is, Jesus Christ is the only way. He is our savior, he is the gift of our father, he is our brother, he is our lord! How merciful our father in heavan! 

I love you all! And more importantly our Father in Heavan loves you all! If you ever doubt that truth remember Christ, he represents the love of God. I invite you all to show your gratitude to God by following the plan he has given us! Choose to have faith in him, choose to repent, choose to be baptized, recieve the Holy Ghost, and Choose to endure to the End, or in other words, as nephi tought us, "follow the example of Christ" (2 Nephi 31:16). 

Have a wonderfuly fantastic day! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: