Monday, April 3, 2017

A PROPHET from GOD

Hey everyone! First of, I loved Conference!!! I hope you were all able to watch or listen to conference, and receive instruccion from our living prophets and apostles, the servants of the Lord. And if not, I would invite you to visit www.lds.org and see what the prophet and the apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints had to say. I think this is deffinantley a moment we should all take advantage of because the bible teaches us that we can know if a prohpet is true or false through thier fruits. And I testify you will know of a surety of their fruits as you listen to thier words as well as the spirit of the Lord they carry. 

Okay, so this week was a great week! Our district has been preparing like crazy for the activity we are going to have this saturday. We have also started passing out all the invitations we have. We made super sweet invitations for this open house, and printed out 1,000! We have a lot of high expectations for this activity and are hoping to have a lot of people come and learn of the Church of Jesus Christ! 

So a super cool story is, during the beak of the sunday morning and sunday afternoon session, we went to the parque with all the members to hand out invitations! If you have seen the movie Newsies, I felt like I was living! (And if you havent seen it, I would recomend it, Great movie!) But anyway, it was super cool, we had about 40 people walking down the steets in Copan Ruinas, with everybody in the streets with inviations in their hands reading about the activity of the "Mormons" 

Well, to finish my letter today, I would just like to share my testimony as well as the importance and blessing of Conference! I testify, and witness that God is our Father! I know and testify that Thomas S. Monson is his chosen prophet in these latter days. Our beloved prophet spoke to us of the importance to have a testimony and to read and pray to know if the Book of Mormon is true! Other messeages from the servants of Lord included, Charity, Decipleship, Faith, Hope, and so much more! I want each of you to know, that I know that this is Gods Church. This is the Gospel that was founded in the begginings of time, established and tought by our savior and readeemer Jesus Christ and restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. If you doubt, dont believe, or question, but have the desire to follow Christ and do as he would have you do, in other words, if you love God, follow the counsel of the Pophet Thomas S. Monson. Read, ponder, and pray to know if the Book of Mormon is true! Ask God if this is another testament of his son Jesus Christ. Of this I so testify! I know and believe with all my heart that God loves us! The Book of Mormon and the Bible are 2 ancient scriptures that our father in Heavan has given us, to guide us, to lead us back home! 

I love you all! God loves you all! We love God, because he loved us first! Please choose to love God, and follow him! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: