Monday, April 17, 2017

Be Faithful!

Hola everyone! I love you all so much!

This week has been a good one. Semana Santa. There tons of Cathlic celebrations, it was super interesting, and they did these carpet things that were actully super cool. 

More then anything My companion and I are continuing to work hard. 

I have started reading the Book Of Mormon again, and I am amazed the great Faith that Nefi had. I love how many times he talks about being faithful in keeping the commandments. Sometimes this life isnt easy, but we have to firm, we have to faithful in keeping the commandments and trusting in God!

I love you all! Be Faithful! I know God and Jesus Christ live! I love this Gospel! I love you all!

-- 

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: