Monday, April 24, 2017

TRUST IN HIM

Hey everybody!!! Life just keeps chugging along here in Honduras! This week has been a great week, and one of the best we have had here in Copan as for teaching investigadors!

Last week President Bush informed me that he wanted us to split the area, because before us and the Hermanas were sharing all the area, but know we have split it, and we also decided to split the members so we can be more efficient. I feel that thus far it has proved successful! 

This week Elder Lozano and I decided to really buckle down and work hard to find new investigadors. We were able to find a lot of great people! Currently we dont have any body that is really progressing, but we are hoping that of these people we were able to contact, some will come to the knowldege and truthfulness of the message we share. 

There are so many great people here in Copan! And they all life Christ, and love to listen to our messages, but have been blinded so much by the craftinez of the Devil, and often times don't have the desire to change and ask God what he would have them do. 

But I know that the time is coming! I know that this area will progress, and we will have a babtism! 

I have been learning so much here in Honduras! I love this Gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ! I have been trying to focus my studies more on Him. As I have started reading the Book of Mormon over again, I have been able to find the key to living his gospel. 

TRUST

If we will truly put our trust in our savior and redeemer. If we will submit all we want and all we think, and trust in his love, his mercy, and his command. If we will follow him, and do has he has showed and tought, we will recieve his promised blessings!

When you really think about it, doesn't it make sense? If he created us, if he loves us, if he died for us, if he is our God, shouldnt we listen to him? 

My invitation today is put your trust, put your life, and put your future in the hands of God. Humbly submit to his will, and I solemley testify that you will find peace, you will find joy, and you will recieve the greatest gift that God has prepared for his children which is Eternal Life!

I love you all! I know that God loves us! I know that Jesus Christ will lead us and guide us to his loving arms if we follow him! I know that his Church, his Authority and Priesthood has been restored, and the world is being prepared for his return! 

Have a great day! I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: