Monday, June 12, 2017

A Perfect Plan

Helo everyone! Life just keeps going here in Honduras! The Truth is, I don´t have a lot to say right know.

These last 2 days have been 2 verry diffucult and sad days. On Sunday morning we recieved a call from Livis Carranza, who told us that her father pased away. Death is such a difficult moment, especially for those who have so much life left to live. Pablo is the man who died, and left behind his wife Flabia, there sons and doughters Gelvin, Livis, Yerlin (Who is on his mission is El Salvador), Erickson, and Paola (9 meses). I yearn for this wonderful family and there loss, and hope with all my heart that God comforts them and helps them feel his love. 

I know that the Death of a loved one is nothing easy. It is quite difficult, but I also know the God does help us and support us through our difficult times. Everytime that Someone passes from this life to the next, I have the oppurtunity to reflect and think about the Plan of Salvation. The truth is, there are many things that I do not understand, and at the end of the day, I am glad that I don´t have to worry about it. 

What I do not is, that the Plan of our God is perfect! That his Son Jesus Chrsit suffered for each and every one of us individually, and that Jesus Christ will judge each of us, becuase only He knows us perfectly. And at the end of the day, we will all know that The judgement of our Savior is just and merciful. This is my hope! I know and trust in God! It is his plan! 

And know these times aren´t easy. They never will be. But when we pass through trials great or small. When we loose our loved ones, let us put our trust in the Lord and keep pushing forward (2 Nephi 31:20).

I love you all! I testify with all my heart that God the Father and His Son love you more then you can imagine! Don´t give up on them, they will never give up on you! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: