Monday, June 19, 2017

Come, Follow me! (Luke 18:22)

Helo everyone!

I just wrote you all my letter, and then the computer was dumb, and
deleted all of it, so I am going to start over.

This week was a good one! We spent a lot of time with Family Carranza,
the family of Pablo (The Hermano who died). They are doing well. They
are verry strong, and they amaze me! The woman of this world are
incredible!

The investigadors we have are all doing verry well! Susel and Rosa are
progressing, and truly are developing a strong testimony. Suseli told
us that she is mormon and after she gets married she will get
baptized. Rosa as well just has to make some changes in her life, and
will be baptized. They are both super great. They had an enconter with
some evangelicos, but were firm. They told they that they shouldn't
judge without knowing, and that they weren't looking for an answer
from anyone but God.

We also had an enconter with a Testigo de Jehova, and he asked many
questions. At the end, we told him that if he truly wanted to know the
answers he himself would have to read the Book of Mormon and ask God
if it is true. As a response he told us that we would also have to ask
God if what he was saying was true.

As a response to my dear friend carlos, and to each of you, we said,
Absolutely. I know that this is the Church of Christ. I pray and will
continue to do so until they day I die to ask God if I am doing the
right and following him.

Jesus Christ countless times during his earthly ministry said, Come,
follow me. This is our same invitation as missionaries. Come, lets
follow christ. We are not hear to destroy anyones faith in christ. We
are not hear to hurt or harm anyones fealings. We are simply hear to
follow our Savior Jesus Christ.

I solemnly testify that Jesus Christ lead, directs, and guiedes the
Church of Jesus Christ through his servant whom he has called and
given authority in the last days. In the same way he has done from the
beggining of times. My invitation for each of us, including myself, is
to refelct how we are doing. Are we following Christ? I want to leave
the invitation, Come, lets follow Christ! And if you are not sure, let
me give you some ideas, first, keep the commandments, second, follow
his example, and third, pray and ask our father in Heavan what he
would have us do to follow his son.

I promise that if you do these 3 things with real intent, if you do
these 3 things with a desire and disposision to follow, change, and
obey christ, you will recieve happiness. You will find Joy, and You
will follow the correct path.

God loves us! He wants to dirrect us, he wants us to follow his son,
so we can arrive in his arms. Why is it so hard for us to understand
this? Lets follow Jesus Christ together! I love you all! I truly know
and testify that Christ lives, he loves us, and he continues inviting
us all, Come, Follow me. Let us obey. Let us follow Him!

Have a great week! I love you all!

--

*Elder Trenton Horace Harmon*

*Letters*
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación,
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

*Packages*
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

*trenton.harmon@myldsmail.net <trenton.harmon@myldsmail.net>*
eldertrentonharmon.blogspot.com

No comments: