Monday, September 18, 2017

Hey everyone! This week has been a great week! Elder Chavarría and I are working as hard as ever. We are trying to improve everyday, and are really doing our best to talk with everyone and share the Gospel of Christ. 

This week we had divisions with Elder Nolasco and Elder Mena, 2 elders in our zone. That was a lot of fun. We also had to travel to San Pedro to have divisions with the AP,s. That was also lots of fun, we were able to learn tons. I went with Elder Call! He is super awesome, and a great exmple to me. 

We have a lot of investigadors, and we are working with them alot. One of them is named José Roberto Armijo, he is an older guy, and has such a strong faith in Jesus Christ. We have been talking a lot with him, and he came to church for the first time this week. He also has a baptismal date for the 5th of October. We are also teaching the sister of the Bishop. She is super awesome, and we feel like they can really progress. There is lots of work to do here!

I really love the mission! I love helping others come unto Christ! I love this area! I love my Companion. The members here are so great, and they are really helping and supporting us so much, and there are so many people who are prepared to recieve the restored gospel! I know with all my heart that this is the truth. I am so grateful to my Father in Heavan for the blessings he has poured down upon his children, and he has commanded all who have recieved to share. This gospel is the greatest Joy I have. My greatest wish and hope is that each of you, my dear friends, will try it. I know it will bless your lives, and bring the same Joy that I have along with my family. 

One of thre greatest blessing we have recieved from the restored gospel is that of Eternal Families and Family History. Elder Chavarría has told me a lot of his desire to talk more about Family History with those we contact, and I have a greater desire to learn, so we can truly put it to practice. Yet, as I have started to study more, my eyes are being opened to one of the greatest blessings God has given us, and at the same time, what great work we have ahead of us, to share the gospel with all, and to help those on the other side. I still have much to learn, but I know that the families are important, and our children, and our childrens children need this gospel. Just as much as our fathers, and our fathers fathers. 

I love this Gospel! I am super happy! I am loving life! I love you all so much! 



--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: