Monday, March 19, 2018

Faith in Christ

Back at it! I love missionary work! This week has been a good one. I feel great and happy. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love Jesus Christ and know that he lives. I can´t believe how fast time is going, and feel like I have changed so much. 

Right now we are working a lot with a the Mercado Family, and this week we were able to find a lot of young adults who desired to learn more of the restored gospel. My companion and I get along well, and I am inspired by his coarage and testimony. He was a convert when he was 13, and baptized his mom just before coming to the mission. He has such a strong desire to help others and serve them. He is a great example to me. 

Through this week my testimony has been strengethen, and I have such a strong desire to strengthen my faith in Christ. God truly is so merciful. Despite my many weaknesses and my many sins through Christ and his Gospel I know I can be perfected! I am excited for General Conference! I can´t wait to recieve guidance and dirrection through the servant of the Lord here on earth.

I love you all! I am happy and miss you all! My prayers are with you, and I pray that we may all be faithful to our savior and redeemer Jesus Christ!

--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: