Monday, April 2, 2018

A Prophet´s voice!

This week has been great! I was inspired by the words of our dear Prophets and Apostles. I know and solemnly testify that President Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God. I felt the spirit so strongly this weekend, and know that he was called from the foundation of this world to hasten the work of the Lord and prepare the world for the Second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Chrsit! I also felt so grateful to pass easter weekend listening to the words of the Lord through his authorized servants. What a great blessing! 

Yesterday as I was laying on my bend trying to sleep I couldn´t help but think of Jesus Christ and all he has offered us and given us. I felt such great gratitud and Joy. I though of the words of Dieter F. Uchtorf who said that thanks to the resurrection of Jesus Christ their is LIFE. I feel such Joy and Peace to know that death is not the end. That all of us who die will rise again. I also feel such Joy to know that through Christ we can Repent. That we can start a developmental process of perfection throught the Atonement and Grace of the great sacrifice of our Lord and Savior. 

I testify with all my heart the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is ture. It is the Kingdom of the Lord here on Earth and it is directed directly by him, the corner stone, through his Prophets and Apostles the foundation. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the truth of the Gospel to the earth. I also know that we must more fully seek our personal witness through the Holy Ghost as President Russell M. Nelson, and his counselors so prophetically invited, and we must Minister with Love as God commands to all our dear brothers and Sisters!

I love you all! 

--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: