Monday, April 30, 2018

I love Honduras

Helo everyone! This week has been a great one! Elder Fragata and I are working hard, and the Lord is so merciful! This week Wilmer Arita was Baptized! He is super pilas and is so excited to be a part of the Church of Christ! He has so much energy and desire to serve! Yesterday we went to visit his family and they are also verry excited for him. We hope they will go to church as well! 

We are various families with whom we are working right now and we are really excited for them all. We are just having challenges getting them all to come to church. Yet I know that the Lord is guiding us and I know this is his work. 

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and feel so extremely grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know with all my heart that God has called a Prophet in these latter days to teach us the truths of his gospel and to lead and guide us and prepare us for his second coming! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and Love and learn so much from the prophets of old therin as well as the Bible! I love the Holy Scriptures! All is going verry well! Tambem eu estuo aprendendo portugese! 

I love you all! 

--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: