Monday, May 7, 2018

Rise up, O men (and Women) of God!

Hey everyone! Life is going great! My companion and I are working really hard! I love the mission and I love the work of the Lord. This sunday we had 3 families in church and they loved it! I know that there are people prepared to recieve the restored gospel and God is leading us towards them. 

This week was pretty awesome. I feel so motivated to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is true! I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored through the Prohpet Jospeph Smith and that the Kingdom of God has been established in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ. I love the invitation our Prophet gave to us as men, but it also applies to women, 

"Rise up, O men of God! Have done with lesser things. Give heart and soul and mind and strength to serve the King of Kings.

Rise up, O men of God, In one united throng. Bring in the day of brotherhood and end the night of wrong.

Rise up, O men of God! Tread where his feet have trod. As brothers of the Son of Man, Rise up, O men of God!" (Rise up, O men of God Hymn pg. 324

This is the invitation of our Lord and savior through his prohpet here on earth! We must rise up and have done with lesser things. We must serve the King of Kings. We rise up as brothers of our Savior and redeemer! 

I love you all! I know this is the work of the Lord!



--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: