Monday, May 21, 2018

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Helo everyone! Everything is going absolutely fantastic here in Honduras! I love the mission. I am know with my new companion Elder Mery! He is from Viña del mar, Chile. He is super cool! He´s got a lot of enthusiasm to work and to invite others unto christ. I think I am most inspired by his patience and love for all those around us. He is 20 years old and already has taken 2 years of college to be a dentist, but now has chosen to serve the Lord. 

This week has been a great one. We have been working hard and continually are tested by our Lord that we might grow and progress. Sunday we had a family who we are teaching. Victor Hernandez and Carolina Castellanos. They are both great! And we are so excited for them. They still have to get married, so we are hoping that they can get married and get baptized this next month! 

All is going verry well! I love this Gospel, and I know that God is so perfect! He has created a perfect plan that allows us to make changes in our life through faith and repentance and internalize those changes and recieve the power of God through the Atonement of Christ that allows us to become saints through Covanents, the Gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. 

I love you all! It is my prayer that we all might fallow the example of Jesus Christ, that we might come to truly know him and be like him that we might optain Life Eternal!

I love you all!

--


Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Colonia Prado Alto 22 Calle 10 Avenida S.O
100 metros al Este de Bullevar del Sur
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: