Monday, January 9, 2017

Hey everyone! Life just keeps going! This week has been great! I am loving every moment here in Honduras! This week my companion and I worked really hard, and saw great miracles and blessings! 

This week we started going to the house of Familia Molina every day to read in the Book of Mormon. We have been trying to stress the importance of this book, and decided that it was a sacrifice we were willing to make. And the prayers for them have been answered! They are really starting to progress, and they have the disire to continue and pray and read. Iris, Yadira, and Delci all accepted a date to be baptized the 21st of this month, and I know that they are starting to recongnize the spritit in thier lives. I am going to miss this family so much when I leave this area! We have also been working alot with Familia Caballero! They also accepted a date for the 28th of this month, they are shooting to get married that same week, and then be baptized! They are such a great familiy! Maylin as such a strong testimony, and can´t wait to be baptized, Cezar has a lot of doubts, but is willing to put in the work, reading praying, and asisting the church, to recieve an answer from God! We also have been working with José who is married to a less active member, but they are going to church, and are going to get married this month, and José accepted a date for the 11th of Febuary! 

It has truly been such a blessing and I know that God is touching the hearts of these people! In the ward this sunday we had 14 Investigadors between the 4 missionaries here! We are all working hard, and Gods work is moving Forward! 

I love the Mission! I know that this is the work of the Lord! I am learning and growing each and every day, but the greatest Joy I find is seeing those around me become and have the desire to become more like our savior Jesus Christ! 

I love you all so much! I love this Gospel! I know God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ live! I know they love each and everyone of us! I know the Book of Mormon is True! I know that God answers our prayers! 

Love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: