Monday, January 30, 2017

Hey everyone! This week was an interesting one. On Wednessday we had a worldwide missionary broadcast from Salt Lake. I was able to learn so much! And We also recieved news of some changes. The schedule is now more flexible. Now basically there is check list of things we have to do, but we get choose when we do it. Here in Honduras we will continue to wake up at 6:30, exercise, Personal study for one houre from 8-9, and then we will plan for the day in the morning at 9. We will leave and work from 10-12. And from 12-9 we will work and organise 1 hour of study (Companionship and language) as well as 1.5 hours to eat lunch and dinner. 

I love the new schedule! I think it is really important! The Church I feel is really stressing autosificiencia! That we can do things on our own, and out of our own free will. Also there are only 4 key indicators, when before there were 9.

I love the mission! I have so much to improve! But I enjoy it! This week we also found a new family! Family Caranza! They are so great, and 2 of them were able to come to church sunday! This week I was a little discouraged with the little progress we have been seeing, but I know that God has a plan! I am trying to stop looking so much for results, and just be happy being a deciple of christ! Sometimes as missionaries we get so focused in the baptism, we forget that our purpose is all the doctrine of Christ, Faith, repentance, baptism, the reception of the Holy Ghost, and persevering to the End. Sometimes we may not basptize, but we can build the faith of those around us! I am trying to do a better job at looking at the big picture!

I love this Gospel! I know God lives. He loves us and has given us this plan! He has given us the gospel! And through his son Jesus Christ we can follow these 5 steps to return with him again! 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: