Monday, October 9, 2017

Testimony

Helo everyone! This has been a great and busy week! This week we had our Zone Conference, and also another reunion in San Pedro. They were great, and once again we were able to learn so much. As for the work it is continuing to advance. Truly we have seen miracles, and have seen how the leard leads us to those whom are prepared to recieve his restorered gospel. 

We are working verry hard with Family Brown, Family Lozano Sol, Family Sauceda, Family Motiño and José Roberto. This week we had a lot of them come to church. It is such a blessing and brings such great Joy to see the people with whom we are working feel the spirit and have thier faith grow. I love these people so much! I love sharing the Gospel. 

Truthfully there is som much work to do! There are so many people who need to learn and hear of the Church of Christ. I am privlaged and grateful to a part of this work. I love my savir Jesus Christ! I love being a misionary. 

Yesterday in Church we had our fast and testimony meating, and many people shared thier testimony of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon, another testament of Jesus Christ. Today I would like to share my testimony. 

I know that Jesus Chrsit is my Savior. I know that my Father in Heavan lives. He created a perfect plan for each of us that we might be happy and have joy. This plan includes this life, and the necesity of a savior, even Jesus Chrsit. I know that only through Faith and Repentance in his name can we find the happiness and joy that our father in Heavan hopes and prayes that we find. I know that all prophets from the beggining of times have been called of God to teach this plan and invite all humankind to repent and folllow christ. The Book of Mormon and the Bible are evidence of the profetic calling, and I know that today we having living prophets who do the same. They testify of Christ and teach the plan of Salvacion and invite us to follow him. 

I know that these things are true! I love you all!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: