Monday, October 30, 2017

#lighttheworld

The work here in Puerto continues! We are being so blessed here in Puerto Cortes, and we are finding so many wonderful people who have been prepared to recieve the Gospel of Christ! Elder Chavarría and I are working hard, and all is well.

This year as members and disciples of Jesus Christ we are all invited to #lighttheworld with the light of Christ through 25 ways in 25 days. From the 1 of December until the 25th of December we are all invited to serve, lift and share of Christ light. Truly this is a great oppurtunity to bring the Joy and Light of Christ into a world that so desperately needs. My companion and I are extremely excited to light the world, and I invite you all to join us! 

Why do we need the light of Christ? According to Gospel topics in lds.org we read, "The Light of Christ is the divine energy, power, or influence that proceeds from God through Christ and gives life and light to all things. The Light of Christ influences people for good and prepares them to receive the Holy Ghost" (Light of Christ).

I know that we all need the Light of Christ! I love you all! I know Jesus Christ lives! He is the light of the world! Jesus Chrsit said, "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12). Let us light the world but serving as Christ would serve, loving as Christ would love, and most importantly, inviting all to come unto Christ, that they shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life. 

I love you all! Have a great week!

--

Elder Trenton Horace Harmon

Letters
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
12 calle, Avenida Circunvalación, 
S.O. Edificio Yude Canahuati,
3 Nivel, Oficina #4
San Pero Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

Packages
Mission Honduras San Pedro Sula Oeste
Apartado Postal 1956
San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras, C.A.

No comments: